Learn more about Our Q&A Resources page is dedicated to helping you quickly and easily find answers to commonly asked product-related questions.
Contact our trained customer service and technical support representatives with questions, concerns, or to get help troubleshooting a potential problem with your Sargent and Greenleaf product, software, or technology integration.
|Number of Codes|
|Time Delay (in minutes)|
|Number of Audit Events|
|Number of Wheels|
|Wheel Case Material|
Ideal for applications where mounting space is limited, the low-profile keypad is only 1” high (25.4mm) and smaller in diameter (3 ¾” or 95.2mm) compared to other S&G keypads. The low-profile, non-rotating keypad was designed for use with Models 6120, Titan™ PivotBolt and Spartan™ PivotBolt. The battery is kept in an easy-to-access battery compartment near the top of the keypad.
Auto Relocking Pivotbolt
- Motor blocking
- High cycle/heavy use
- Safe boltwork does not attach to lock bolt
- Automatically relocks when safe’s boltwork is fully closed
- Lock bolt retraction and extension controlled by safe’s boltwork
- Stainless steel lockbolt
- Withstands 225 lbs. of bolt end pressure
- Efficient for longer battery life
- Direct locking for applications where a boltwork system is not employed
- Beveled edge lock bolt
- Motor retracts and relocks via spring action—no dial or handle required
- Non-dead-latching bolt